Except where specifically stated in relation to a particular product, the prices for the products are stated and are payable in Philippine pesos. Any currency conversion will take place online at the rate applicable at the time of purchase.
All orders are subject to the availability of products. If for any reason a product is not available, the seller will endeavour to notify the non-availability on this website. The seller may revise the range of products or the specification of any product at any time and without notice to the buyer.
Cancellation of orders
Where products are listed on the seller’s website with an incorrect price or with incorrect information, the seller reserves the right to cancel the buyer's order (regardless of whether the buyer has made payment for that order). Where the buyer has already made payment for an order that is subsequently canceled by the seller, the seller will refund the amount paid by the buyer in relation to that order.
The seller may cancel the buyer’s order any time prior to our order confirmation. Any variation, waiver, or cancellation of the buyer’s order shall have no effect unless accepted in writing by the seller.
An additional cost for delivery will be applied at checkout. This cost is based on the size of one’s order. For all orders over P2,999, delivery is free.
Once the seller has confirmed acceptance of the buyer’s order, the seller will endeavor to dispatch the buyer’s order within 2-3 business days unless a different time frame is specified in relation to a particular product. If the seller is unable to dispatch the buyer’s order within the time frame specified the seller will endeavor to contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the expected dispatch date.
The seller reserves the right to dispatch the buyer’s order in one delivery or by installments. Failure to deliver any installment shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract as to any installments already delivered. The buyer may cancel any undelivered installments up until the installment is confirmed.
Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation and the seller will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order. The seller will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance with the buyer's delivery instructions.
Goods leaving the seller’s premises are adequately packed. Claims for damage or loss in transit must be made against the carrier in the prescribed manner:
- Prior to acknowledging delivery to the carrier, the buyer must ensure that the complete consignment as per the carrier’s note has been received.
- Should there be a shortage or visible damage to outer packaging the carrier’s note must be endorsed accordingly.
- Within 7 days of receipt of the consignment, the buyer must ensure that all goods received are in good order and condition.
No damage claims will be considered after 7 days of receipt of goods. While no liability for goods damaged or lost in transit will be accepted by the seller details of any claim should be advised to the seller.
Buyers are not entitled to a remedy if
- They have damaged the item.
- They have misused it or negligence caused the fault.
- They tried to repair it themselves or had someone else to repair it, causing damage to the item.
- They knew about the fault before they bought the goods-discounted item.
- They simply changed their minds to exchange or no longer want the item.
- The fault was caused by wear and tear by the buyer and not an inherent defect.
- The item has expired.